Friday, December 26, 2008

Knitting 101/Blogging 101


Well I am back. Christmas is over and I actually had my first comment to my blog that actually was not my mother. YEAH!! I am not sure mom totally understands what a blog post is or she would be on here everyday. Here is one of the hats I was working on that went out to somebody this Christmas. I thought I would share it and see how this posting photos is all about. I also want to know if anybody has any knitting sites they would like to share. I am now trying to self teach myself knitting as I am a self taught crocheter. I have the cutest leg warmer/boots that I want to knit and need a crash course in cables before it warms up too much to wear them so if anybody has any tricks or great websites, please please let me know.

1 comment:

Lauranie said...

This is so stinking cute!! I too start not wanting to knit/crochet when the weather gets warm, and since I started sewing...well let's just say I have a WIP that has been on my needles since November!! Thanks for visiting my blog! Good Luck with all of the giveaways!