Monday, March 22, 2010

Where to begin?

Here I am going into week 3 and I have to say with my schedule, it has been harder than I imagined to lose weight. I actually think I gained weight last week. AAGGHHH. The night school is what is killing me. I eat late in the mid morning or say around 12:00 or 1:00 for the first time in the day, then I am trying to eat with my family before I go to night school at 4:00-4:30, having a snack at school at 6:30 and then starving and eating something when I get home at 11:00 p.m. Here lies the fault in that. I am eating 3 times in a very short period of time. Last Thursday I decided not to eat with my family and take my dinner with me to school so that I am eating dinner at 6:30 and trying so hard not to eat anything or anything big when I get home at 11:00. I am still taking the stairs at school (4 flights up) and doing my ab lounger during the day and going to try to incorporate walking around the block a few times on break between work every hour or so if I can. Hopefully this will get the scales started moving which will motivate me to do more. If anybody is out there reading this (doubtful) and has any suggestions, I would be grateful.

No comments: